So I let Michaela stay ALONE at grandma's house this weekend. I thought it would be great, she would get to visit grandpa at school, Uncle Richie on campus and play with Grandma on the beach - sounds great right?! Well, Michaela did get to do all those things, and she had a WONDERFUL time - it was her mommy who was a train wreck the whole 48 hours she was gone! I felt empty without my little buddy to keep me on track all day! It was a lot easier to do dishes and brush my teeth with two hands though........ Anyway she (and I) made it through the first weekend without eachother!
We did have a great time picking her up though. Devin and Savannah came down so we all made foil dinners in a bonfire that my dad made on the beach. We stayed up way too late playing card games and on Sunday we doubled the size of the branch and took up two rows! They love when we visit our parents! Below are some pictures of the weekend......
We did have a great time picking her up though. Devin and Savannah came down so we all made foil dinners in a bonfire that my dad made on the beach. We stayed up way too late playing card games and on Sunday we doubled the size of the branch and took up two rows! They love when we visit our parents! Below are some pictures of the weekend......



2 comments:
Hello to you all! I am lovin Utah but missing Missouri!!!!! Good to see you all are happy here and havin a Good time!
Take care, hope to see you all again!
Love u guys!
Oh man, you're brave! It must've been hard to leave when she's only 3 months! She sure is a cutie.
Post a Comment