Wow, the time goes so fast doesn't it? I can't believe our sleepy newborn is now an active 7 month old little girl! Michaela is so busy, always scooting or talking. She says a few words, of COURSE Dada was first, followed by hi dad and what I think is Mama finially. She crawls but only backwards, hey at least she gets somewhere right? I did catch her standing up in the crib yesterday jumping like a mad woman. She is so full of attitude and such a joy to have around. Anyway here are some of the pictures I wanted to share.
2 years ago






4 comments:
What a cute cute girl. I like the sweater and hat. (old navy?? :) ) They do grow fast but I swear, every month I was like, "this is my favorite age so far". It just gets better (and harder, but worth it). It seems as if you enjoy every moment which helps when the time goes by so quickly. :)
That is THE CUTEST picture I have ever seen! (The one with her standing) We need to get our families together so our little girls can be friends!
-The Carters
Michaela is so cute. Things im Rexburg are pretty busy,but good. Chris is going to be gone until 8 tonight so that makes me sad. He keeps very busy with all of his classes.
I love the picture in the little white hat! So cute!
Post a Comment