Thursday, October 25, 2007

Michaela LOVES to Shower!

Michaela loves to take a shower! I usually put her in with me and take my shower, then while I get ready,(ie, toothbrush, haircomb....essentials) she just plays in the water! It's great! She loves to drink the water as it comes out of the spout thingie. We have a handicap shower head so it reaches all the way down to her tummy and she just giggles as the water hits her belly button! I love this girl!

2 comments:

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

THat's so great that she's not afraid of the shower, because I know how nice it must be for you to have her so occupied while you get ready!!

MoJo said...

That's so cute. Yeah, Ella was afraid of the shower. She takes them with Joseph if we're in a hurray and she needs a quick bath but he's got to hold her the whole time. I'm a little big for that right now. :) Michaela has such a contagious smile. :)