Sunday, November 11, 2007

Fun Videos

I bought Michaela a baby einstein sing a long book and as you can see.... she loves it! I think we read it 17 times last night!

Here is a video of my dear husband eating a brussel sprout. I think they are good :) He on the other hand.... well, see for yourself!

And this was the weekend we went to Boise, Michaela had SO MUCH FUN in the pool!

5 comments:

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Jordan, I'm with you on the brussel sprouts. Way to be brave and eat them, though. True Love!
-Eric

...Laura... said...

Dirk and I are dying of laughter at Jordan and the brussel sprouts! We totally agree! Those things are nasty - though I'm sure they were delicious when you make them ;) ;)

-Laura

MoJo said...

Oh my gosh, I was laughing so hard and Jordan that I was crying. I can't wait to show this to Joseph. I had to watch it twice. I felt like gagging too just watching Jordan have to swallow that brussel sprout. You guys are so cute.

Kristin said...

So proud of you Jordan! I will have to show this to Morgan and maybe your example will encourage him to try some new vegetables too. :)

Graham said...

She really does love that book. I think we will have to get one. What a cutie!