Hey, I decided that we had enough sick/not sick posts so I am putting up some new pictures that I have taked over the last two or three weeks. Things are good here. Our home business is taking off, tonight Jordan is taking the Vice President (me) out for a Business Dinner at Outback. I think I like this business stuff! Michalea is taking some timid steps, slowly letting go of the wall or couch with one hand to wave at me as she passes by! Anyway, enjoy the pictures!!
Michaela loves to brush her teeth!
Sitting in her Christmas Chair watching Elmo.
Helping Mommy put the Christmas Tree away!
2 years ago



1 comment:
Hey you two!!! I am so glad you found our blog!!! We were so extited to hear from you!! Your little Michaela is a BEAUTIFUL girl!!!!!!! That is so scary about everything that has been going on with her!! I would be freaked out too!!! How are you guys liking Washington? We are still in AZ and loving it(in Anthem though)!! How have you been Samantha?? The last we ever heard from you was when you were recovering!!!! I assume all is well. Keep in touch! We love hearing from you guys!!
Julee Dorr
Post a Comment