Which one looks like the pro here??!!!

Let's start with Mother's Day...... it started off kidless, because Michaela had spent the night at my mom's house, so Jordan took me out to Breakfast and then to the driving range to teach me how to play golf. Turns out, I am not very good! Then we went to pick out my present, a set of scriptures with Samantha FIFE written on them instead of my old Samantha KRESGE name on them! I was so excited! After that it was Kresge family picture time so we all went to Penny's and waited FOREVER to get them done. I don't like them too much but oh well.
I have such a handsome husband!
Aren't they so cute together?
Last week was so hot outside, we had to buy this very cool swimming pool and be outside for hours at a time!
So that is the last few weeks. Busy but normal. For those who have asked, the adoption process is just that, a process, so it's going fine, but not going anywhere at the moment. We just need someone who wants to give us her baby! If you hear of anything, let us know!



1 comment:
You are SOOO super skinny!!! Wow! You look great!
Post a Comment