Friday, May 16, 2008

New Diaper Anyone???




So Michaela woke up a little later than usual this morning..... and was in major need of a new diaper! Unlike a good mom, I took pictures BEFORE I changed her!

This is a dress that used to be mine when I was Michaela's age, love those 80's!


Random pictures of the week.........

2 comments:

Julee said...

Cute pictures!! I love the diaper one!!! lol I have totally taken pictures of my girls in my old dresses too!! It's fun!! :) That website is actually a really good deal for the crochet headbands!! If I am ever in need of more I may have to buy some there. Would you still like me to send you a few, or do you think you will just order a bunch? I would be more than happy to send some of the 3 inch...those are the ones I have lots of in several colors. Just let me know. :) How fun!!! :)

Graham said...

Wow, thst is one saggin' diaper. I can't stand the saggy diaper look for very long, I usually end up changing it as soon as I notice it. It's too bad we don't live closer. Michaela looks like a lot of fun and Charlotte could use a gal-pal.