Friday, May 30, 2008

What happens in Vegas.......

Is toofun not to share with you!
Sorry it took so long to post these, (a minor surgery interupted my week....) Last week, we went
to Las Vegas to visit Jordan's very best friend and his family. It was fun to actually meet the people I have been blogging with for a year now! Anyway, we went shopping, to te strip, a HUGE toy store, Childrens Museum, and on a mommy and daddy only date! We had a blast. I will let the picutres do the talking.
Who could ask for a better airplane passenger!!



At the Children's Museum - My little princess is getting so big!
At they toystore they had a piano that if you ran on it, it lit up. Michaela (and her daddy...) had such a fun time with it..!


Then there was the Shark Display at Mandaly Bay. Very cool, and the little girls got to pet a sting ray!

The adult only dinner out.......


And Michaela Jammin to her new MP3 player before we boarded the plane home. Such a fun trip! Thanks to Morgan and Joseph for hanging out with us all week and being such wonderful hosts!


4 comments:

...Laura... said...

Looks like fun! Hey- where did you find those little headphones for Michaela? I've been looking everywhere for kid size head phones, and all I can find are pink Hanna Montana.

The McClellan Family said...

oh looks like you had a good time! I am so sorry we missed you last time we were in Wa. We will be back in June. Third times a charm? What's the word on grad school?

Julee said...

Oh it looks like you had so much fun!!! I'm so glad you received the headbands. :) I hope they work out. :) Any news on if you will being back in AZ anytime soon? I was looking at pictures the other day from when we had that Halloween party in the Chandler apts...fun times. :)

Alisha said...

Looks like a fun trip. Michaela has grown so much, she is too cute!