Hey! Me again. Scott saw this commercial on tv about rhino roll overs. I'm sure you've already heard about it but it sounds like the machines seriously had a problem and many people had accidents and got hurt because of them. The phone number from the commercial is 1-800-579-2913, just in case your'e intersted. Have a good one and Scott says to tell Jordan Hello!
3 comments:
Great job styling her hair! I love it! I miss the 80's and the big hair!
Wow! She is beautiful! Good to hear from you. All is well in the Douglas house! Glad we can keep up with each other with the glogging! :)
Hey! Me again. Scott saw this commercial on tv about rhino roll overs. I'm sure you've already heard about it but it sounds like the machines seriously had a problem and many people had accidents and got hurt because of them. The phone number from the commercial is 1-800-579-2913, just in case your'e intersted. Have a good one and Scott says to tell Jordan Hello!
Post a Comment