:D Yay! That's probably the best ultrasound picture I've seen for that quality. Super cute!! Can't wait!!!
I agree, what an amazing ultrasound. She is SUPER beautiful!
Wow, she is beautiful. I can't wait to see her!
Oh I love her already!
I just saw the big news!!! Congratulations!!!!
OH my oh my! I just had to scroll down to find out the news! That's incredible! I can't wait to hear the details! You must be so excited!Congrats!
I like her nose :)
she has the cutest nose! thats so crazy! I'm so excited to meet her!
That is so amazing...make sure you invite us to your blog. SO happy for You all!!Ben and Wendybenjaminandwendy@comcast.net
Post a Comment
9 comments:
:D Yay! That's probably the best ultrasound picture I've seen for that quality. Super cute!! Can't wait!!!
I agree, what an amazing ultrasound. She is SUPER beautiful!
Wow, she is beautiful. I can't wait to see her!
Oh I love her already!
I just saw the big news!!! Congratulations!!!!
OH my oh my! I just had to scroll down to find out the news! That's incredible! I can't wait to hear the details! You must be so excited!
Congrats!
I like her nose :)
she has the cutest nose! thats so crazy! I'm so excited to meet her!
That is so amazing...make sure you invite us to your blog. SO happy for You all!!
Ben and Wendy
benjaminandwendy@comcast.net
Post a Comment