Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Okay Mom, here you go!


Peek-a-boo, is still her favorite game, though she calls it just, Boo. "Ready to play some boo mom?" Silly girl!

Loungin in the sleeping bag I made for her.Helping me build her new train table. Come on over Jakin! We need to play trains!
These next few are of Michaela and Emma, Jordan's cousin's oldest daughter. They visited with us for the week, and Michaela just loved her!


Pretty Baby

Helping me pack boxes! Perhaps she will be the world's cutest plumber?!

Remember how I said this fast might not last once my mom got home? Well it didn't. I got in trouble. So go ahead, break your fast!
PS: Make sure you read the post below and comment if you haven't already!

3 comments:

Graham said...

The girls look really cute. I think I only took one pic. So, with your permission, I may steal those for my blog too. :)

Michaela is so funny, and so well behaved.

Kristin said...

I cannot believe how much Emma and Michaela look alike! What do you think? I loved seeing the sleeping bag you made. Please show me how when we get there! I cannot wait to see you again! I just hope that you can put up with us!

Deanna said...

She is too dang cute! I love the "boo" pic... but hands (and pants) down, the plumber butt pic wins! Thanks for sharing!