We had such a BUSY Saturday! It was our first nice day in a while, so we took advantage! (plus Jordan was home....so we had to do as much fun stuff as we could cram in!)
We started at the Zoo.....but the park pictures are first for some reason, so we'll start there!
For Dinner we invited our friends the Richey's to have foil dinners with us at the park. The dad's cooked,(yay!), the mom's watched kiddo's....and Guy and Michaela had a BLAST! They ran around, climbed up the slide....made smores and banana boats, and played in the water! Here are some pictures of the park.......On your mark....get set....GO!
A little downtime...
Warning: Kassie....DON"T SHOW JACKSON!!! Guy goes in for the kiss!!!
We started the day at the Naibi Zoo, and had a great time~ Michaela loved feeding the animals! Her favorite part by far was the train.
Getting off the train, complete with MESSY turbo Pop!Hi Mommy! (is it me.....or does she look so big? Her legs are touching the floor!)
Just to prove that I am here on these trips....here I am feeding the SWEETEST baby goat ever!
Waving hello to the AMIMALS! (Not a type -o. that's how she says it)
2 years ago



2 comments:
SO cute. So... because of the Warning.. Im going to guess she has MORE than ONE boyfriend?? lol
I love her hat! I bet the animals loved her "hello!"
Post a Comment