Saturday, October 17, 2009

One pretty major event that I haven't posted about yet is the haircut incedent. Yes, Michaela got her first haircut!!! It wasn't planned, and it was a sad day at our house, but what can you do but take pictures?! After she cut her own bangs and a little bit off the back, so here are the results!!!




The results!!!




We also got the chance this weekend to visit with Michaela's birthmother, Davea for her wedding! Let me just say, Michaela was the worst flower girl EVER! She dropped all the flowers out at once, and spent 5 minutes picking them up again....all the way down the aisle!




A quick Kiss!!!

Aren't they beautiful?!?!?!

This picture is awesome to me, this is Michaela's birthmother and two of her sons, which means, these are Michaela's 1/2 brothers, Nathan and David. Cool huh?

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Wahooo! Love the pics...do we have internet again?

Renee' P said...

Well, her new improved haircut looks so adorable!
She is so cute :)

That's wonderful that she was the flower girl at her Birth mom's wedding :) I bet that's something that the Birthmom will never forget and will always thank you for allowing her to participate in!

That's such a cute pic of Davea and her two son's and Michaela!!!
I know how precious that can be :)

Dom is the only child and will always be as his birthmom can't have more children.
Lily has 4 1/2 siblings!

Graham said...

Her hair is cute! I don't think she could ever look less than cute.

What a great opportunity to see Davea's wedding! :)

MoJo said...

What great pictures! Yes, I agree, her new and improved hair cut looks good. I've been dreading the day that my children find sissors and cut their own hair. It happens to every child.

Davea looks beautiful. No pictures of her new husband?? That's cool that Michaela was with her 1/2 brothers. The one sitting by her looks like her a lot.