Friday, November 20, 2009

I thought we might be out of the woods!



We got the Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana video from netflix the other day, and Michaela was an instant fan! She loves to sing and dance so it seemed like a good choice for her - and we were right! She hasn't ever seen any of the shows and we don't have anything of Hannah Montana, so I don't know if you can call us die hard fans, but she sure does love this song!

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

That is so cute that she is singing along!!!

Michelle said...

That is ADORABLE! I laughed right out loud when you said, "I am taping Heidi"....hahaha sneaky! She is so precious. How fun! I like that song even more now that I picture her singing along.

Mr. and Mrs. James said...

Lilly liked the video of her singing :)

Violet said...

Ok so I have been a very bad and busy blogger. I haven't really been checking other people's blogs for the last month. I am barely keeping up with my own.

I can't believe you got another sweet girl!!!! She is so beautiful. Congrats you guys. I am so happy for you.