I can't believe that Michaela is old enough to be in Basketball! Actually, I can't believe that Jordan and I are old enough to have a CHILD in basketball! Wasn't she just in Pampers? Here is our girl on her first day of Basketball! She did.....alright...I think we will have the kid on the baseball team who picks the best bouquet of dandelions, but it was really fun to watch! She was the only girl out there, and her shorts were, of course, girl shorts, so you can't even tell she is wearing any when her little jersey is on! Anyway, here are some pictures, hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed watching her play :)
2 years ago



4 comments:
Michael Jordan has nothing on you babe...Grandpa
That is way too cute! Seems just like yesterday she was so little!
THAT is the cutest little team I've ever seen! giggle...
Mikaela is adorable in those shorts :)
I need to get Dom is a sport like that!
That is so so adorable! I didn't even know that there was basketball available for them this young!
Post a Comment