Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I should make money of of these!

Mommy: Michaela lets take a bath
Michaela: Can you take one with me?
Mommy: No, how about just you?
Michaela: You said "lets" that means you too
Mommy: Well, I meant just you
Michaela: Mommy, lying is bad and you can't go to Church if you do, Heavenly Father will cry at you.


Mommy: Michaela! You're feet stink!
Michaela: That is because dinner was gross and my feet are stinking cause I ate it

Mommy: Michaela come downstairs please....
Michaela: I am just going to send my shadow because she does all the stuff I do ok?

Michaela: Can we go shopping?
Mommy: No, daddy wants me to teach you saving too, cause I already taught you shopping
Michaela: Can't we save at some sales?
Mommy: *proud tears!* Not this time, we can go to the bank though and make a DEPOSIT! How does that sound?!
Michaela: Lame
Mommy:...how on earth do you know that word?...........

8 comments:

Ericka said...

Super cute lol. She probably picked up "lame" from me sometime!

Nike said...

Lame? I love it! She would have so much fun playing my little punks. Unfortunetly when it was time to leave, they would probably tells us both off.

Lame.

Tawnya said...

Seriously sooo funny!! I agree, you should make money from these!

Jared & Tristan said...

HA! I love them! She is so funny! I love the "save at some sales!" Smart girl :)

Michelle said...

LOL! LOVE. IT.

secaman said...

Just remember the legacy of your humor kiddo. We love to hear the stories and laughter. Grandpa

The Fifes said...

hiLARious. Seriously.

Graham said...

That shadow bit is awesome! What a creative kid!