Monday, July 26, 2010

Photo Update!

We got to see Corban! Weeeee!! Last weekend, Amber, Corban and Ethan were in New York, which is way closer to us than their house in Oklahoma - so we road tripped it up there!! We stayed with Amber's wonderful family, and got to see the Hill Cumorah Pageant, And the Palmayra Temple, and The Sacred Grove....basically a wonderful weekend! Michaela had such a great time with Corban, we wish we lived closer!


Corban wasn't really into the whole "kissing cousin" concept quite like Michaela was!

Here is one attempt at our Family Picture, at least Heidi looks adorable!

Attempt number 2.......

Amber and her boys know how to do it!

Snack time in the Sacred Grove

Attempt number three......

My mom calls her granddaughter's her Sunshine Girls, and I saw these jammies, and well, there you go! I tried several times to get a really cute frameworthy picture....

Attempt number 2.....

And three.....

And 4!!


Mommy: Michaela I will make you a deal, you can sleep upstairs if you go potty before you get up there. Or if not, you can sleep down here in your bed.
Michaela: Well, Samantha, I have another deal. I don't like my bed so therefore, I need to go potty. I will be right back!

5 comments:

Renee' P said...

I actually liked your first family pic attempt! It's real :0)

Cute pics of the girls :)

Michelle said...

Those girls outfits are precious!!

nathan n rachel said...

I think the pics are really cute. :)

Rachel Holloway said...

Oh the family pic attempts! We have SO many of those... lol

Love those jammies. TOTALLY cute and perfect!!! Lucky you for getting to head up to Palmyra and see the pageant and all!! JEALOUS!

And hey--my family has been here this week, but let's get together next week--I am completely open!

Deanna said...

Y'all have some beautiful girls! It looks like you are enjoying every minute! :)