Thursday, August 26, 2010

She's a nocturtle!


Michaela: Mommy can we go to fairytopia today for lunch and to play with my friends?

Mommy: Well honey, I don't think I know where that is
Michaela: Oh mom. that's ok, cause you can just ask the ggs and it will tell you how to get there.

Mommy: Michaela, PLEASE, sit down and wash your hair. I will do it, or you can do it, but it needs to be done before you can get out.
Michaela: No it doesn't please, I said my manners and that should work.
Mommy: Wash your hair.
Michaela: Mommy, calm down, whats the big deal anyway?

Mommy: Okay, get the books we are going to read, its time to go to bed
Michaela: Nope, cause I don't need to sleep at night anymore, I'm a nocturtle.
Mommy: A what?
Michaela: A nocturtle, mom, remember our libaby book? A nocturtle doesn't sleep at night. That's what I am mom, a nocturtle.

No comments: