There is no way to catch up. We have only been here for a few weeks and already Michaela has started Preschool, I have had a birthday, Aunt Shawnie had her birthday, we have driven to Boise and back in ONE DAY, had a 3 day sleepover with the Winn girls and Grandma and Grandpa Kresge, spent Halloween with Grandma Marti and Papa John and - oh yeah - unpacked a few boxes! Did I mention that Heidi started walking and we are planning another road trip to Napa Valley CA for Thanksgiving, I started my own business and my sister is Pregnant? Or that Christmas is coming but even before that BLACK FRIDAY?!?!?!?! Yes, my avid blog followers, we have been so busy that I have failed to mention the above events, especially in chronological order. For those of you glued to the screen and constantly hitting the refresh button, just in case we have posted, here you go. The above events happened, and below are a few pictures to prove it and jog my memory when I am journaling the physical scrapbooks.
See how excited she is about walking? I have the cutest video of her actual first steps, but it won't load. If we are FB friends, it's on there.



5 comments:
Phew!! I need a nap just reading what you have been up to! You started your own business??! What is it?
An Adoption Agency :) - what else?!
www.blessedwithinfertility.com
How is your business going? We wish you all the best in your business and getting your things unpacked and your new life started in WA. Wish we were there too! And... you are right she is the most delicious Strawberry Shortcake ever! :) Your girls are too cute.
I was going to ask what your business was and saw your link, so I checked it out! Incredible!!!!
Post a Comment