Dear Roonie:
Happy Birthday my sweet Angel Baby! You are such a sweet girl with an amazing little personality. I can't believe how smart you are - it kind of scares me! You blow me away every day with your loud attitude, or random thoughts or sayings, or just your energy. We never know what to expect from you - either in attitude or what will come out of your mouth. You are irreplaceable that is for sure. You keep us on our toes, and let us know what you want, when you want it and HOW YOU WANT IT.
Things I want to remember about you at this age are:
~Your sweet little lips. They still have the crooked "drew barrymore" thing going on when you tell a story, and you still have that adorable lisp.
~You tell the best stories!
~Still the best dancer I have ever seen, hands down. I don't know where you come up with your moves, and some of it it worrisome, not gonna lie!
~ You Drive me CRAZY. I don't know what to do about your huge attitude sometimes. I feel like I am fighting with myself at 17 years old and I don't know what to say to you sometimes.
~You really want to bare your testimony at Church, but when you get up there, you just tell daddy to tell them that you are a Child of God and you hide. You still tell me excitedly that you did it and I still cry like crazy, but you still have yet to actually do it.
~You don't like to say prayers, and I don't know why. We say them at night as a family and it is such a struggle, it worries us sometimes. We hope that we are doing enough to teach you spiritually, but we aren't sure.
~You LOVE to do family home evening. You teach us each week, and use the items to made in Sunbeams the previous week. We do it at the dinner table each Monday night and you really enjoy it.
~You are pretty mean to Heidi still. I think you like to dominate her, maybe you feel dominated by me. You really hate to share anything, so when she even looks at something yours, you scold her and take it away. She loves you though and lights up when she sees you. I do love when you go into her room first thing and say, "Good Morning Sugar Baby!" Like I do - it give me hope for you two :)
~ You are the highlight of my day. You always say something sweet, or give me a wonderful hug and tell me I am great or pretty or that I cooked a good dinner or something to make all the other stresses that come with you melt away and I know you will be alright. I want to be good enough for you Roon, and I am trying everyday to be the best mom to you, and to Heidi. You are a wonderful person with so much potential - I will try to help you reach it!
Happy Happy Birthday Michaela. We love you so much and need you in our family. Here's to another crazy wonderful year!!
Just a few hours old! 2-13-2007
First Birthday Party

2nd Birthday Party
3rd Birthday
4th Birthday 2-13-2011



5 comments:
Your cakes are AMAZING!!! You are just so talented!! Happy birthday Michaela!
She's 4!? I still have two more months til that happens over here. What a sweet post to her.
She is precious!
My sister is in Othello but they'll only be there until June. Then they don't know where. That would be fun to see you! :)
Aww, happy birthday sweet Michaela! And good job momma on the cakes...they seem to get even fancier every year.
Post a Comment