Saturday, October 8, 2011

Twice in a week!!!!

This is a record lately!!! I also wanted to journal about early September activities and since I only meet the bare minimum requirements for Heaven, I use this as my only journal :) The beginning of September was so beautiful! We went to an outdoor resort near our house almost every day and Michaela learned to swim! (Doggy paddle.....) She was so excited and I am so proud of her! But the best part? Michelle and Shannon came to visit!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had so much fun and Shannon makes me so baby hungry I can hardly stand it! Of course, I took Michelle out by my parents house - Forks WA to visit our dear friend Edward Cullen ;) Our girls stayed with my parents and it was just a mommy date! I love Michelle!!! Wish we lived closer but the distance makes our visits that much sweeter. It's weird that we didn't really take the camera out too often as we are such avid scrapbookers - but there aren't that many pictures to document the trip! All the pictures of the girls are on her camera and the Forks trip is on mine. Shannon is DELICIOUS!

Of course we went to Forks!! PS - we are not twilight diehards, but we saw the first movies together and we thought it would be fun to go here together - and it WAS!

Makes sense that we bought scrapbook stuff right?!

Hello Jacob :)
Bella's House
Grandpa Jon and Shawnie at Alderbrook Resort
Learning to Swim!
Scrumptious!
Rock Star anyone?!
What? Can't you tell that the broom is the microphone stand and the purple playspoon is the microphone? I could :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! You are delicious too by the way. As are your sweet little ones. Those rockstar pictures are hilarious!