My sweet Michaelaroonie! How are you Five years old already!? We love you so much, there are hardly words to describe how much you mean to us. You are so smart, and funny, and you are the smartest person I know. You have such a bright spirit and as most people who know you know, you keep us all on our toes! You got the nickname Roonie a long time ago, and it stuck. Mostly we call you Roonie, sometimes Roon, Rooney tunes, Roonalicious....etc. Sometimes after a long day the phrase around here is, "I've been Rooned"...and it's enough to describe a feeling! You are wise beyond your years, already sight reading many words, you can add and subtract and you are so logical it can be frustrating at times! Reading hundreds of stories is still a favorite way to pass your time. We have no idea where you learned to dance - but YOU CAN DANCE!!! You have such a sweet, honest testimony of the Gospel. You love President Monson and really want to give him a hug. There are a few "baby" things about you still, that I love:
-You are still desperate to win a "trumpy" after every game or contest
-Whenever you smell something stinky, you wonder if it was a "stunk," (The best word ever for an actual "skunk"
-You hate the sun in your eyes, you prefer to be in the "shood"
Other Things to remember:
-You bless that we can be safe at least 100 times each night
-You have daddy sing you the spanish version of "oh how lovely was the morning" and you are my sunshine at night.
-You love to go on dates with us individually
-You argue EVERYTHING!!!! You are going to be a lawyer!
-You are a wonderful big sister and Heidi just loves you!
We love you, you are beautiful and a ray of Sunshine in in our lives. Happy Birthday sweet Michaela Raylene!
Here are a few fun pictures of you "Fancy Nancy" birthday party. We had a bunch of little girls over and we painted fancy t-shirts, gave them some fancy tutu's and makeup and crowns and learned how to be fancy!! You had so much fun :)
Heidi, Lucy, Reagan and Michaela in their Fancy Hello Kitty dresses
Roonie, if I had to describe you in pictures, I would pick a sweet posing one above and the two below. You are my TORNADO!!!
And If I had to dedicate ONE SONG to dedicate to you, it would be this. I love you!!
PROOF of the DANCING!!!!



3 comments:
Happy birthday Michaela, I love you and miss seeing you.............. Have a great day and Happy Valentines early. Love, Davea
Love that dancing, smiling, goofy argumentative, sweet hearted girl!!! The pictures are great too, thanks for sharing!
What an awesome party!!! So much fun!
Post a Comment