Here we are - less than nine weeks away from my due date! Where has the time gone?? We are loving and living life these days, my pregnancy has been flawless, I seriously have enjoyed all of it! My only complaint comes from my silly leg that swells and bruises if I do too much during the day. I feel so great though and want to get so much "spring" stuff done, that that is often the case. Oh well, if my kids are REALLY good during the day, they get to rub lotion on my legs and feet while I read goodnight stories......hehehehe :)
Here are a few Michaela/Heidi sayings, Heidi is quickly catching up to her sister on the wit/shock factor!
Michaela: looks at me with a scowl and FLICKS water on my face.
Mommy: MICHAELA, what are you doing? What just happened?!
Michaela: I just wanted you to know what it was like mom, how do you like it?
Michaela: I just wanted you to know what it was like mom, how do you like it?
Mommy: LIKE WHAT?!?!
Michaela: Getting food dumped on you (flicks me again, with vigor!) What do you think?
Mommy: WHAT???? STOP flicking me!!!
Michaela: Well right now you are just dumping water and chewed brownies on my baby sister and she can't help it so I want you to know what its like so you stop doing that to her. (flicks me AGAIN)
Mommy: That is not how it works, the baby is in a special bubble, keeping her dry - now QUIT FLICKING ME!!!!!
Mommy: Heidi, quit whining, just be happy and ask for what you want - no tears ok?
Heidi: I can't mommy, I just a whiney Chicken baby, I need to cry!
Michaela: Heidi, lets race - I WIN!
Heidi: Ok, I LOSE!
Mommy: Heidi, its ok if you win, Michaela doesn't always get to win
Heidi: No mommy, I get to LOSE all the time - Hooray!!!
Heidi: What's that mommy?
Mommy: It's make-up to make me look pretty
Heidi: Did it work?
Mommy: Yep- see?
Heidi: No - it must be broken make-up, try new batteries!
30 weeks :)
Too tiny to hold up her bloomers
Soooo...she wears them on her head
She prefers to sit in a bucket rather than the pool



No comments:
Post a Comment