Monday, October 29, 2012

Heidi's Birthday!!!!!!

Heidi wanted a Dinosaur Train Party this year!  I had no idea how to make anything that isn't pink, but I gave it my best try :)  She was so excited to see that Buddy came to her party!  My second time with fondant, and she asks for another cake every day.  She is such a joy, and we love her so much. Here are some funny things Heidi has said lately.

Mommy: Heidi, why are you holding your tummy?  Does it hurt?
Heidi:  Nope, not my tummy.  Its just that my o berries have the cramps.

Sister Reese: Does anyone know who lived in the Garden of Eden?
Heidi:  I do!  DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!

Heidi: When I get big, I am going to be you mommy and have a roonie, and an Ashley, but not a Heidi, because I will be you.  But where will Heidi be?  Maybe at work with Daddy.

 My grandma was also in town, and her birthday is on the 26th so my girls made her cake.  We had a double birthday party.  They are GREAT cake decorators!



                                                                 
                                                                    Opening Presents
                                                                            The cake
 Cumbrella weather!  (thats what my girls call them....)
 Thank heavens for baby uggs and skinny jeans and baby girls :)
 Look into these blue eyes..............



1 comment:

Tawnya said...

Ok, that cake is amazing!! Happy birthday Heidi!