Our Roonie is Six!! She wanted a Lalaloopsy party so that is what we did. This is the first year she has participated in planning her party, so I kind of (totally) let her go with it. She wanted TONS of decorations, so I got her a coloring book and told her that if she colored all the pictures really well, then I would laminate them to hang them on the wall. She did SUCH A GREAT JOB! In the picture, the characters you see hanging on the wall, are colored by her. She also asked if she could have a pinata. I said sure - not knowing exactly what she had in mind. She didn't want a basic glue a picture on an existing pinata kind of a deal, she wanted the actual doll. So I showed her pictures of doll head pinatas that brave souls had done that I could copy. NO GO. She wanted the whole doll in a pinata - and I agreed to try to make it. Good grief. It was crazy to try this! But I did and it went.....ok. You will see below. The pictures are a little bit out of order but Ashley is screeching (seriously, it sounds like a dinosaur is dying right now) and Heidi is telling me a story about how she hurt her finger, last week, and Michaela is dancing and keeps bumping me. SO I am not putting them in the right order.
This is Peanut Big Top - Michaela's favorite lalaloopsy doll, the one I tried to copy in pinata form. Don't judge :)
Lalaloopsy Cake
My Funny Valentines
Party Decorations!
The Pinata. She is crying and clinging because she realized we were about to beat it to death, so I decided not to traumatize her and let her keep it. She plays with it all day so it was worth not breaking I guess. It looks weird to me but she loves it! Remember I said not to judge..
These three drive me crazy, but they are Oh so worth it. I love them and I love how much they like each other.
Waking up to my bed buddies!
Best Fuss Face in the world! She sucks her lip in and moans, I laugh and then usually give her what she wanted.
My six year old beauty.
My cousin randomly moved to my town and her daughter is two weeks older than Heidi. We have enjoyed playing with them all the time!
First kid to say mama first. I will buy her a pony just for that!
I LOVE her giggle!




2 comments:
And we're on!!! Yay!!! This hacker stuff is kind of freaking me out. My email got hacked the other day and it has reminded me to change all my passwords more frequently! What a fun Lalaloopsy party and I love that she didn't want to beat her dear pinata!
Fantastic pictures! What a sweet Valentines Day dinner! And love that Michaela didn't want the pinata beaten down...smart girl! ;)
Post a Comment