Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Ashley is One!!

I swore I wouldn't subject my kids to second or third child syndrome, no matter how many kids I had or how busy I was.  Now, it's almost an entire month past her birthday, and I haven't posted about Ashley's birthday!  

Oh, how we love Ashley Morgan!  She is a light in our home.  She is such a fun, happy little spirit.  Below are some pictures and videos of her, trying to capture her wonderful little self on a computer screen.  She needs to be on your bucket list. 

Stats and things I want to remember:
-HIGH MAINTENANCE!  She has to be able to see me or touch me at all times
-Her sweet snuggles at night, she makes it hard to make the transition to her crib. (Yes, she is nearly 13 months old and never spent a night in her crib....)
-Belly squeals!  It's a shriek followed by a delicious belly laugh
-17lbs
-Still nursing and would do it all day if I let her, still prefers nursing to table food
-LOVES blueberries and avocados.  HATES anything that comes in a cup
-Loves her sisters
-Slept through her first two flights










































2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh.My.Goodness I loved every.single. picture and video. Just precious. The one where she is planting one on Michaela is hilarious. And the video with daddy!So.Precious.

Smith Family said...

Don't feel bad about being a month late! I just posted pictures from the first part of Sophie's Kindergarten year! At least we took the pictures, right? They just weren't posted yet! :)