Happy Mother's Day! We celebrated on Saturday so I already have a recap for you! I am so lucky to have my little baby girl, I love her more than I knew I could. Jordan too, he is so wonderful, I couldn't have dreamed for a better man to be my husband! He made the day extra special, starting out with Breakfast at Denny's (my favorite). Then we went to take some family pictures and of course Michaela screamed the whole time! I will post those later, not sure if we got any good ones though........ The best part of the day though was when we went to the Zoo. Jordan and I had a blast hanging out with each other while Michaela slept the ENTIRE time we were there! Oh well, it's not like she really cared anyway. It was just fun to be together as a family. We ended our day together with dinner and then he sent me to buy my favorite thing: Clothes for Baby! I even stayed within my budget.... Anyway that is us Fife's this week, I will put up our family pictures and Michaela's three month pictures in a few weeks.
We love and miss you all!
2 years ago



1 comment:
Sounds like fun. That's my favorite thing to do is buy baby clothes too! Joseph always rolls his eyes at me when I go and if he loses me in the store or the mall, he knows right where to find me.
Post a Comment