I can't believe you bought your baby Carhartts! That is so funny and really cute. And where did you find a baby sleeping bag? Did she actually sleep in it?? I can't believe she's already 6 months old! These pictures are really cute. Where did ya'll take her to get them taken?
Have you got professial picture done every month since she has been born? my mother-in-law keep telling me to get them done but I am a bad mother i quess
The legging are from Jeanne. Kayleen wore then and passed then down. Jeanne gave me a ton of Kayleens clothes so i think i have only bought a couple of things myself, and she has an aunt Mia that spoils her big time. i have seen those coupons but i thought that you would have to pay something so i just didn't do it.
3 comments:
I can't believe you bought your baby Carhartts! That is so funny and really cute. And where did you find a baby sleeping bag? Did she actually sleep in it?? I can't believe she's already 6 months old! These pictures are really cute. Where did ya'll take her to get them taken?
Have you got professial picture done every month since she has been born? my mother-in-law keep telling me to get them done but I am a bad mother i quess
The legging are from Jeanne. Kayleen wore then and passed then down. Jeanne gave me a ton of Kayleens clothes so i think i have only bought a couple of things myself, and she has an aunt Mia that spoils her big time. i have seen those coupons but i thought that you would have to pay something so i just didn't do it.
Post a Comment