Okay.... some of you will see these again when we send out our Christmas cards, but I am going go my mom's tomorrow and posting them is the best way to transport!

2 years ago
Okay.... some of you will see these again when we send out our Christmas cards, but I am going go my mom's tomorrow and posting them is the best way to transport!

Posted by
Samantha Fife
at
11:42 PM
5 comments:
These are really good pictures. I love how Michaela is looking AND smiling in every picture. Cute!
Great colors...but even greater people! I love those two poses! I'll have to remember that for future pics!
Way cute!! You all are so good about getting pictures done! We've been trying for weeks. I hope it'll happen this week, though!
What a cute family!
Oh My! I love these pictures! Your family is so darn cute
Post a Comment