Wow. She stays occupied for a long time. Charlotte is done with a toy in about 3 seconds. It's cool to see how much you enjoy her. I think I am so tired sometimes I forget to enjoy the kids.
I'm not sure which was more funny. Michaela having such a ball jumping (especially that little but fast jumping)or hearing Joradan in the background crying from laughing so hard. This video made my day. Thanks.
6 comments:
This is pretty funny. What a crazy girl.
What a funny kid! I couldn't tell if she was having the time of her life or just getting frustrated with not being able to jump out of the seat!
Wow. She stays occupied for a long time. Charlotte is done with a toy in about 3 seconds. It's cool to see how much you enjoy her. I think I am so tired sometimes I forget to enjoy the kids.
Can you imagine if we tried to do that? There's no way we'd last that long!!
I'm not sure which was more funny. Michaela having such a ball jumping (especially that little but fast jumping)or hearing Joradan in the background crying from laughing so hard.
This video made my day. Thanks.
Wow... you're going to need to start dosing her bottles with ritalin pretty soon! What a funny little girl!
Post a Comment