Yeah, I think when Joseph comes out you need to come down and we'll go shopping. Michaela's outfit is so dang cute! Children's Place? I saw it there and it was so cute. I wanted to get it for Ella but I didn't and now they're gone. You guys always have the best pictures.
So cute! I love Michaela's face in the 3rd picture. It's like, "I just had that really fun teddy bear, and now it's gone, and you're making me stand here with no toys."
So cute! I love Michaela's face in the 3rd picture. It's like, "I just had that really fun teddy bear, and now it's gone, and you're making me stand here with no toys."
Wow, I am impressed you made over your whole blog... new colors and everything. The pictures you had done of Michaela are adorable. Sorry I don't think I have your email... so i'll just have to leave the info on here... We are having a baby boy induced on Dec. 21st. You really don't need to send us anything, but our address is 2606 Foliage Green Dr. Kingwood, TX 77339. You guys are such a cute little family. Merry Christmas.
6 comments:
Yeah, I think when Joseph comes out you need to come down and we'll go shopping. Michaela's outfit is so dang cute! Children's Place? I saw it there and it was so cute. I wanted to get it for Ella but I didn't and now they're gone. You guys always have the best pictures.
So cute! I love Michaela's face in the 3rd picture. It's like, "I just had that really fun teddy bear, and now it's gone, and you're making me stand here with no toys."
So cute! I love Michaela's face in the 3rd picture. It's like, "I just had that really fun teddy bear, and now it's gone, and you're making me stand here with no toys."
You always take such cute pictures. I love Michaela's outfit.
Wow, I am impressed you made over your whole blog... new colors and everything. The pictures you had done of Michaela are adorable. Sorry I don't think I have your email... so i'll just have to leave the info on here... We are having a baby boy induced on Dec. 21st. You really don't need to send us anything, but our address is 2606 Foliage Green Dr. Kingwood, TX 77339. You guys are such a cute little family. Merry Christmas.
Well all is well in the wonderful state of Utah! All though our house burnt last Sunday and this past Sunday our vehicle was crashed.
By the way you guys are very wonderful parents here and love the pictures!!!!
Going to go for now, lots of love to you all
Post a Comment