I got this as an email forward and I thought it was cute. If you want, copy and past it into your own blogs with your answers ~ it could be fun!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Well, wrapping paper looks better, but bags are easier to peek into!.
2. Real tree or Artificial? I love the smell of real trees, but artificial is so much easier
3. When do you put up the tree? As soon as possible
4. When do you take the tree down? a couple of days after Christmas
5. Do you like egg nog? grossest invention in the world..
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I don't remember
7. Do you have a nativity scene? One very small one - like it fits in the palm of my hand.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Jordan
9. Easiest person to buy for? Michaela
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I love the mail kind, it's the only time you get pictures of all the families.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't remember
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? October
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Of course
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Candy canes off the tree.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? wherever family is
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? either.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? New Pajamas on Christmas Eve, the rest on Christmas Day.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? how it's the only time people are nice.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? a crazy mess of ornaments collected through the years
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey and Ham, and sparkeling cider, and fudge and carmel................
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Hmm..... I really don't know..... Gilmore girls season 7 would be nice but I will buy that before Christmas I am sure. I want some new cooking pans I guess.
2 years ago



1 comment:
This is cute...I think we will put it up on our site. :)--You don't like egg nog?? Now I want to see a video clip of YOU having to down a glass of egg nog with out covering your face. lol
Post a Comment