Hey there, it's been a while since my mom has seen Michaela, so I am posting some newer pictures for her. Michaela had her first cold last week, so of course Jordan and I got it too! There are two of that and another of my sister in the backseat feeding two screaming babies on the way to see my Grandma at Thanksgiving. In other news, Jordan and I moved, I will post pictures of the new house soon, when I get off the computer and unpack some boxes! Talk to you all soon.....
2 years ago



5 comments:
Sorry I don't think I have your email Samantha so I am responding back on your blog. The 16th works for me. I am soooo done being pregnant. I am hoping the kids get better before the baby comes though... Charlotte woke up this morning with a fever and Emma is throwing up. Great timing huh? Anyway, good luck with unpacking. We just moved the beginning of October... all I can say is one box at a time...
Erin
So are you not managing apartments any more? We are excited to see your new place. Good luck with the unpacking. I love the new layout for your blog! It's so festive!
Did you guys buy a house? I hope that's why you have the PO box in Des Moines, cause that's where your Christmas card is going!
My camera is pretty high tech, but it's not an SLR. It's a Canon S5 IS. I love it. If you are trying to compare camera's or aren't sure what to get, this website is amazing help!
http://www.dpreview.com/
We are going to be in Washington from the 18th to the 27th. Give me a call when you want to get together and do lunch or something. (406)360-5522
Can't wait to see the pcitures of your new place! Hope you guys are done with the sickness!
Post a Comment