At the sprinkler park....... would NOT keep the hat on!

We have been doing all sorts of things! Packing is boring and tedious, so we have been to the park, grandparents houses and barbeques!
Here is Michaela at Great Grandma and Grandpa Fife's House. She wanted to be snuggled in the blanket while Grandpa Fife was telling a story!
I don't have a picture of this but.....Michaela LOVES to brush her teeth! She always does it at the sink and so she spits in the sink as well. Well for some reason, her toothbrush was upstairs last night so she was "brushing" her teeth. Jordan and I weren't paying too much attention, but she was right there in the living room so we were able to witness when she decided it was time to spit...... yes, thats right, she SPIT on the living room floor! It was so cute, and hilarious that all we did was clap and say good job!
Well, that is pretty much us for the week, I should really be packing and getting rid of all my stuff. Until next time!



4 comments:
Packing is over-rated! :) That sprinkler park looks awesome! Having fun before you leave is definitely more important than cleaning house and packing up. It was good talking to you the other day! I hope everything goes well with your road trip and move.
Ok, I just had a long comment for you and Carly just pushed some button and erased it. We've been way busy but we've been keeping up on you guys. Good luck with the move. I'll update our blog maybe Sunday when things calm down around here. :)
I wish Miriam had the same love for brushing her teeth. Usually we just fight with her! Michaela seems to be so easy going and a light in your lives! So happy that you have her!
That park looks familiar! I took the boys there a few weeks ago, and wish I'd taken my camera. I love how you seem to have it handy wherever you go. Anyway, it was the first time we'd been to a park like that and Joel had a blast. Jamie was a bit overwhelmed, but on a hot day, it was way fun!
Hope you are settling in well. Best Wishes!
Post a Comment