The grandma's are having a hard time with the Michaela moving, so in order to keep my promise to keep up the blog, I am giving them a preview at my excellent blog updating skills! Here is a small dose of what is to come Grandma's!

The girl LOVES to talk on the phone, this particular time is to her daddy, on his way home from work. The other college is an outfit that I had her in, then she discovered the boots, two sizes too big and HAD to wear them. The wings came a few min later out of the dress up box - what a fashionista we have!



4 comments:
awww, so cute. I love the videos. I can see Michaela is getting some hair whispies. -There is just something about a girl and her boots. They start loving them as a toddler and never really grow out of it. So cute.
Hey sorry I haven't called. Kate was playing with my phone and it has been missing for a week! (With your number in it) Call me on Chad's phone if you get a chance 360-259-6262
Michalea is growing hair! It looks great! I cannot believe how big she has gotten. I loved hearing her speak and show the signs for "more" and "please." She is a smart girl! You have been busy teaching and playing with her!
We totally remember you guys and I'm glad you found us!! Your family is so cute and I hope are enjoying Iowa!
Post a Comment