Thursday, July 31, 2008

Here We Are!!!

California


Michaela enjoying Grammy's BEAUTIFUL yard!

I know it's been a long time since I have posted anything. With good reason though! We have literally made a trek across the US. Our first stop was in Napa Valley California, to visit my paternal grandmother. We had so much fun! Some highlights were: A swim at the country club, visiting with very dear longtime friends and, taking a ferry boat to San Fransisco, playing tag with Grammy Ginny and Michaela got to take some swimming lessons from my dad's brother, Uncle Jeff. Enjoy some pictures from the first leg of the journey.

Country Club in Napa Valley CA




Swimming lessons at my Uncle Jeff's House


Tag with Grammy

I am sure there are more highlights that I am forgetting, it was three weeks ago! I have video to upload, but just getting pictures up for the grandparents is feat enough for tonight. Anyway, here's California!

1 comment:

Graham said...

Jordan your whiteness is blinding! you can tell you are from Seattle! :)

Glad to see you guys are posting again.