Sunday, October 19, 2008

Michaela and Richie......

My brother came to visit us this week - and it was so much fun! (Well, at least for Michaela, she had a blast with him.) I think (know) he was a little bored with our daily routine revolving around naps and bath time, but we enjoyed him anyway. (Another side note - this visit wouldn't have been possible if his fiance hadn't decided to cheat on the coolest dude ever - so thanks Tia!) Here are some pictures of the two of them together on the five day visit!




7 comments:

Shawnie said...

awww what cuteeeeeeeee pics i am glad that michaela is happy

Mr. and Mrs. James said...

I love your side note. Very much protective sister.

Erin said...

They are very cute together. :) I love the pic with Michaela leaning her head on Richie's head.

Let us know if you guys are spending the weekend with us or just hanging out on Friday...

Tristan said...

Hey Samantha! We should definitely plan on getting together this week. I'm planning on going to the orchard tomorrow with the play group (I hope the weather cooperates). Wednesday I'm busy with visiting teaching but Thursday and Friday are both open so let me know when.
I know you were planning on doing pumpkins today so we can try and figure out some other fun activity to do with the kids.
By the way I LOVE the family picture and the quote in your sidebar.

Smith Family said...

Yes, I'd love to get to know your friends that are moving out here! I'll check out her blog and leave her a comment!

Mr. and Mrs. James said...

Im in Germany. Stuck here for 4 years. Its lame. I just want to go back to Washington and have a blue slurpee from 7-11.

I cant believe your baby.. and your sisters baby are big girls now... It really dosnt seem like it was that long ago that we were working in Kent.

Kristin said...

Poor brother....better to find these things out now. At least he got a chance to get away and to see Michaela. She is so adorable!