Hmmm... I am supposed to list six quirks about me that most people wouldn't know. If you learned something new, let me know, or I guess if you already knew it about me, I want to know that too! I don't like posting without pictures, so I TRIED to find pictures that related to the "quirk."
1: My teeth itch. That's right, sometimes my actual teeth have an actual itch, and it is impossible to satisfy. The dentist has only heard of like three people his entire career that have itchy teeth, my dad and I being two of them. (well, this pictures shows my teeth.......)
2: Monster Trucks. I LOVE them. Seriously, if I could, I would be to every show each year. I don't really have a favorite truck or team, I am just a sucker for the roar of the engine.
3: I am very shy. You may not think so, but that is just because I hide it so well. And for further evidence, there is no picture for this particular trait due to the fact I was TO SHY to pose for one!
4: I go nuts for Birthdays. Like all out. One year, I did the 12 days of Jordan's birthday, and counted down with adorable little poems and presents for each of the 12 days. Another year, I pulled weeds secretly for two months to earn money to send him to a Franklin Covey workshop he was dying to go to.
5: I am DEATHLY AFRAID of bees. I have never been stung, but I am paralyzingly afraid to be. I seriously run around like a chicken when a bee is close by. It's going to be bad when I have to explain to Michaela that mommy isn't crazy for real, there is just a bee close by! (to give you an idea, this picture is on our wedding day, and the photographer had to pause for like 20 min just so the darn bee would leave me alone!)
6. I LOVE rollercoasters! I can't get enough of them. Our group gave up on us at Lagoon this summer and my brother and I kept going again and again, right up until close. We could have gone back the next day just for the roller coasters. This picture isn't of a coaster, but another adrenaline rush!
So FUN! Samantha and Richie
And now, I have to tag people. Lets, see, Savannah, Jacqueline (aha! a FORCED update!), Tristan, Shawnie, Jon(another forced update) Kristin Fife, Justine, Deana well, lets just say, if you read this post, I want to tag you! So go do it!
2 years ago



1 comment:
That is funny. Thank you for sharing your quirks with us. I can't believe your teeth itch!
Post a Comment