Saturday, November 1, 2008

Birthday fun!

As he always does, Jordan went a little nuts on by birthday! It was a lot of fun and the best part was sharing it with our good (and equally crazy) friends John and Michelle Culley. We LOVE them! Michelle's birthday is pretty close to mine, so we celebrated together. On Monday the boys tricked us into shopping (gasp!!) while they filmed this wonderfully unique video. I hope you enjoy as much as we did!!!

8 comments:

Graham said...

Happy Belated Birthday! You even told me last week and I forgot... I am soooooo BAD! It looks like you had fun though. That is so creative! Kudos to Jordan and the other guy!

Graham said...

Oh did you check out the Tall sections of the stores online yet?

...Laura... said...

How fun!!! What a bunch of goofballs! The accents were cracking me up- Jordan sounds just like all my neighbors... was he wearing a different tie in each scene??

Happy late b-day! Love ya!

Michelle said...

what a fun night!!!

MoJo said...

Sooo, how did it go? What restraunts did you end up going to?

The McClellan Family said...

Happy Birthday! How are you guys doing?

Kukay Family said...

So fun! I hope you had such a wonderful day. Love ya.

Fife Photography said...

love it. Where did you eat?