So, I haven't posted in a few DAYS but I heard about it from the grandparents..... So here they go! Just a few shots from the week....
I LOVE this one! She is talking to her Aunt Shawnie.
Playing in her room(she picked her own outfit of ourse...)
Very important computer work
Watching cartoons
Heading to nursery.
At the park!
2 years ago



5 comments:
Every picture is SO adorable! Love the tutu and boots! So cute that she has her rolling backpack! I love it!
Adorable pictures!
So cute. I love all the cute shots you have!! Glad to see you blogging again. A few days...sheesh!
I actually liked the outfit she picked out. I would've worn it! I need a pair of those boots.
Those shots are all great. She is so cute, but my favorite one is the last one ... she is so happy.
Post a Comment