Of course, I am thankful for THOUSANDS of things, and all the tpyical ones too, my family, my husband, my BABY(not ready to call her my big girl....) The gospel, my health, you know all the stuff you say at the dinner table when it's your turn. But I really love my camera, I love ot take pictures of things I love and I LOVE Michaela and Jordan, so here is a very unique Thanksgiving Feast - pictures!!!!!
The day before Thanksgiving, we went to the Aquatic Center. Michaela and I have been a few times and wanted to show Daddy what it was all about. It's so funny, Michaela will run all around the gym, stop to find me and dash over for a "kikkees" - Quick Kiss. And here is Jordan.... enough said.
They have it set up with a bunch of fun toys. Below are a few of the ones Michaela and daddy liked best. Of course the bounce house is on the top of the list!!
And Jon - I took these ESPECIALLY for you, she looks a little too natural for my taste - but I thought you would love them!
Peek-a-boo and taking ......nobody? for a ride!
Michaela kept laughing at the "Beeg Ba" - Big Ball!
Which brings us to Thanksgiving Day...... And more of Michaela's fabulous bedhead. She won't sit in her booster seat anymore either, believe me, I've tried.
And that smile means, stop with the pictures you crazy camera lady!
On Wednesday night I decided it would be fun to make matching aprons for myself and Michaela, so here they are! We don't actually have pictures of the food, but we have a few of us cooking!
We decided NOT to serve the juice Michaela cooked - I wonder why?............
Mommy and her little soul mate baby!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone - I hope you enjoyed what you are thankful for as much as I did!
2 years ago



6 comments:
What ADORABLE matching aprons!!! I LOVE them! I love the kitty bum too!
You're soooo crafty. I should learn to sew. I was going to try when I was pregnant.. but I forgot. I hope you guys had an awesome Thanksgiving. I was stuck in the hospital but it was worth it. I put more pictures up on the blog.
I love the aprons, good job!
Matching aprons??? that's the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Dang Jordan, those are some well sculpted eyebrows you have there...
This is great! Samantha, you are great-great mom,great photographer, very creative. Please keep mey on your list. Also, can you email your parents' phone numbers. thanks. Love,
Uncle Jeff
Post a Comment