Monday, November 10, 2008

Opinions Please!

So My wonderful Brother in Law took the time to redo my Bridals for me, and I have just barley gotten around to pick one for the wall - for me and my mom. What do you think?
1 2.
3. 4.

or 5.

Or... none of the above and if you live close enough(Deanna, Michelle) and want to help me pick out a different one, lets get going!

17 comments:

Michelle said...

I really like #2 and 4. The action shot of you walking through the field is gorgeous! I would love to see the other ones also. Very nice!

See you tomorrow, friend!

Smith Family said...

Love 1, 2, and 4! You look beautiful!

...Laura... said...

You look beautiful!! I like 1 and 4 the best. I really love the light on your face and your expression in 4, but I love that field of flowers! My critical reasons not to pick the others are- although 2 is beautiful, your expression looks a bit like a scowl. 3-your arm placement looks wierd to me. and 5- don't like the expression, and not enough 'bridal-ness' about it.

I wish I could have been there with you to redo them! I was so sad when I found out I couldn't make it to your wedding- you look absolutely goreous!!!

Mr. and Mrs. James said...

I like 1 and 2

Chelsea said...

They're so beautiful! I'm jealous, I never did bridals. I think they are all great, I couldn't choose between!

Jared & Tristan said...

Those are gorgeous. I love the ones with you in the field and all the flowers around (2). But they are all beautiful!

Mallory Stoker said...

They all look great! My favorites are 1 and 2. I think that 2 looks like it could be in a magazine.

Kukay Family said...

I LOVE them all! You look amazing. I love 1 and 2! Good luck choosing.....

Tawnya said...

Are you kidding me? You look amazing in all of them. You are so beautiful. I like the first ones because it is cool to have you in the flowers but I really like the last ones because you can see your big beautiful eyes. I agree with Lara about #4 though. Your expression is fantastic and you look AMAZING!!!

Rachel said...

Hey Samantha! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I absolutely LOVE these photos. I think you are gorgeous and I love them all. I will be VT you soon, I promise. I still have a BDay card and treat for you!

Abarca's said...

I love them all! 2 & 5 are my favorite!

Curtis, Crystal, Vance, Kael, and Merek Birdno said...

I think #4 is my favorite. You look amazing in all of them though. Kids are hilarious when it comes to prayers. Sometimes it is good to have them around to remind us that shorter is better. So cute.

Graham said...

You look great, but I wish there was one of you SMILING. So I guess I like the first one since that is the most smiley looking.

Deanna said...

I don't know if my self-esteem can handle being friends with someone as GORGEOUS as you! Maybe if we don't stand close :)! You are STUNNING, my dear! They are all beautiful! You are so photogenic with that bone structure and those gorgeous eyes! Is my girl-crush obvious? :) (Don't worry, I am all about my hubby!) I think each is worthy of a wall size print. If there are others, I would be happy to scrutinize more closely. You really are stunning! Jordan must congratulate himself everyday on his great luck with 2 beautiful women in his family!

Unknown said...

I like #2 and #4 the best.

Jessica Sorensen said...

I love #2 and agree that it could be in a magazine. Just as a side note my mom chose a close up picture because she wanted to be able to see my face and my dad chose a full body one. They both turn out good but the close up picture is a little much when it is blown up really big. My mom got a 20x24 I think so if you are getting a big one #2 would be a good one.

Julee said...

YOU ARE A MODEL!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!! I love the ones in the field!!! And by the way I totally remember that Jordan and Breck were friends because I think your hubby said he was the one that introduced Brian Regan to him?? Is that right? Well then Jordan introduced Brian Regan to us and now we are big fans!!! lol But anyway that is so fun that they are good friends!! Breck is the most awesome cousin!! :) (I actually found their blog from you guys!! lol)