Sunday, January 11, 2009

December 08



There is just too much to post! We went to Seattle for Christmas, and were fortunate enough to see both our families while we were there. Our first plan was to fly out on the 22nd and settle in before the Holiday started. Mother Nature, however, decided to dump so much snow in Washington State that our flight got cancelled! We ended up flying out on Christmas Day, traveling all day and getting in really late that night. The Fife family was nice enought to wait for us though and we opened presents with them that night! Both of Jordan's brother's were there with their significant others (one has a wife, one has a girlfriend) and Michaela got to see her only cousin on that side(for now ;) ) and LOVED him! You may notice a lack of Fife sided pictures on this post. That is because My brother and sister in law are professional photographers and I felt silly taking the same picuters they were taking and pretty much left it up to them. I am hoping to score some when Amber gets around to posting hers..........

Anyway, after a week of Fife, we headed to the RAINFORREST of Amanda Park Washington to hang out with the Kresge side of life. It rained the entire time! In one 48 hour period, we got 15 inches of rain - that's A LOT of water! I did also get to go to Forks WA with my mom, (think Twilight people) and let me tell you, if you get a chance to visit the magical place that is Edward Cullen - DON"T. It's a let down. Not a stitch of fanism anywhere. Just a sign that says, "welcome to Forks." So below are some pictures, mostly from my side of the family, and there are many more stories to tell and pictures to show, and I hope I get around to doing it! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and Happy 2009!



Who doesn't like chocolate ice cream in a black-out?! And my dad reading her a story....




First snow experience!

Forks Washington, and prom night material!


Michaela and Grandma Fife and the Kresge Clan!

If the girls are crying - Uncle Richie might as well too! And......us.


The Winns and Another Family shot.


Reagan and Michaela and my BEAUTIFUL sister and Reagan - twins right??!

4 comments:

Life as a Greenstreet said...

Yucky weather! But, glad you had a good time. Family for Christmas is great!

The Wagners said...

Hey so which of the Fife boys is married? I haven't seen Austin since Jordan first moved to AZ and we took him to EFY at NAU and I haven't seen Dusty in ... wow, I haven't a clue how long it's been. Tell them hello for me!

Graham said...

Welcome back! Did y'all ever find anything else out about the internships for Jordon?

The Fifes said...

definitely have to get those photos on... thanks for the reminder!! Loved seeing the pictures of all your family. Hope they are all healthy and happy and safe!