Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tagged....!

i am: a good friend
i know: that miracles happen
i want: to lay by the pool in phoenix in August
i have: the perfect husband
i hate: abortion
i miss: my brother and sister
i feel: loved
i hear: the heater and Elmo
i smell: my Christmas Candle
i crave: the new baby scent
i search: for the perfect house
i love: to hold Michaela - she is getting so big and the moments are getting less frequent
i care: that my house is clean before i leave on vacation.
i always: sink the middle of my cakes. ALWAYS.
i believe: most people are nice
i sing: in the shower. loudly. and not well.
i write: love notes to Jordan when he leaves town
i lose: binkys.
i win: at leg wrestling
i never: mean to hurt anyone feelings
i listen:to country music.
i am scared: of airplanes and tornados
i need: to make dinner.
i am happy about: how my life is going
I tag: Tikla, Amber, Savannah, Mish, Hil, Kimberly, Laura, Deanna, Kassie.

2 comments:

Graham said...

I love these little tag things that let us know more about you.

On another note... I love the cream colored sweater dress you are wearing (above). Where did you get it??? Are the sleeves actually long enough? What about the length? I need some Sunday clothes...

Sara said...

Hi Samantha, Thank you for your kind words on my blog. I have been amazed by the outpouring of love and prayers, and they have been felt and much needed. Thank you again! -Sara P.S. You look SO familiar... any chance we know each other?