The begining of potty training.....Not sure what she is looking at!
So I had some scrapbooking stuff out, but I had it blocked off in the dining room. So it was SAFE to load the dishwasher.....right? A few minutes into it, I hear Michaela singing, "raining, man is snoring, bump him head," And so on in her cute little Michaela language. I thought is was adorable and started singing with her. AND THEN, I cam out to the living room. And saw my pack of 1000 scraps of paper, raining on my baby. GREAT.
Ice Cram for Breakfast? Don't tell Grandma!
I watch this little boy during the daytime. He was sitting against Michaela's chair and she saw him, so she ran to her chair, squealed with delight and said, "Me rub you friend!" And she gave him an actual back massage. :)
Is this the cutest thing you have ever seen?
2 years ago



9 comments:
Could she get any cuter? What a mess to clean up with the scrapbooking paper but she looked so happy. You are a great mom to find the cuteness in everything.
Hey, I promise I'm not ignoring you and your requests! I'm waiting to get that recipe from my cousin and am trying to figure out how to explain bow making! Yay for potty training! I'll welcome any advice you have for our near future!
Okay, your daughter is too cute! Her features are so beautiful and exotic!
We are just starting the PT too. It sucks on our end! I have been using pull-ups, but I think we'll have to move to underwear because he keeps peeing in the pull-ups when he's too lazy or busy to go potty.
The scrapbooking scene is hillarious. That's one of those moments that you just have to giggle at your little one.
Those pictures are so cute.
I love the Nemo picture that is priceless! The scrapbook paper shower was also a classic...some day my kids will probably do the same thing...
Okay, so I found your blog! You guys are so cute. I had to laugh at the Coke post because that is SO something I would do. And don't feel bad because I probably drink mine even before 9 :). We're doing the potty training too! Fun stuff! Anyways, hope you don't care I peeked at your blog.
She is the cutest thing. That picture with the Nemo Book, Priceless!
That's pretty cute. I love when they get into all my stuff. can't get enough of it. Kinda like all our movies poured out onto the floor right now for the 100th time. Awesome.
You get the greatest shots. I love your blog!
Post a Comment