Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Out of the Mouth of Babes..............

Michaela: MOM MOM MOM MOM!
Mommy: Michaela - ask Nicely!
Michaela: Who is Nicely??!!


Mommy: Michaela, good morning! Can I have a kiss?
Michaela: Nope!
Mommy: Why?
Michaela - Cause your teeth stink!!!

Mommy: Michaela - it's time for gymnastics, do you want to wear your tutu?
Michaela: No!
Mommy: What are you going to wear then?
Michaela: My TWO-THREE!

7 comments:

Smith Family said...

Hilarious! So so cute!

Katie said...

Thanks for sharing your funny comments!

The Fifes said...

that is so funny. Glad Corban's not talking that well yet!!

Tawnya said...

That is laugh-out-loud hilarious!!!!

Dawn said...

What a cutie. That is so funny.

Renee' P said...

It's so much fun when they start talking and are so serious about it.
Thanks for your support in my situation...I wish you were here too! I know our kids would have so much playing together!

MoJo said...

That's so funny, Ella always says to me in the morning, "Eww mom, you sink. Go away, your breff sinks!"

How's potty training?