Wednesday, March 4, 2009

She DOES sleep!

It's too bad it's because she is sick :( But I am posting this picture, so that if I ever call you and tell you I am tired, because my pretty baby isn't a sleeper - remind me of this very picture. She does sleep!

This photo was taken at 1 pm today, when Michaela went to bed for the night......LAST night that is. I am not exagerating even a tiny bit, the child NEVER WENT TO sleep last night. Which means neither did her mommy.

3 comments:

The Fifes said...

oh!! Poor you! I hope you're luckier tonight. Tell me you got a nap today too...

Kristin said...

So sorry! Her little cheeks are so red. You can definitely tell that she is sick. Get well soon!

Tawnya said...

Oh man that is terrible. If you ever need a nap...let me know!