Sunday, March 1, 2009

She just keeps Growing, and Growing and GROWING!!!

Busy with some homework.....


We just need shoes on now, so we can make it to Church on time!!!
Don't worry - she can do it herself!!!


It just might take a minute or two - but she CAN do it!!!
Ah! Who needs hard to put on Church shoes anyway? Rain boots are where it's at! And luckily - they happen to match!!!

6 comments:

Smith Family said...

SUCH an adorable ladybug outfit! I LOVE the boots! I also love your new background!

Life as a Greenstreet said...

I am seriously impressed she can put on her own shoes! Well done!

Tawnya said...

I LOVE your posts. They are so funny. I love how you captured this story!

MoJo said...

Cute cute. She really IS growing. Definately looks like a little girl now.

Dawn said...

Don't you just love it when they have to pick out what they are going to wear. Liz put a beach dress on for church and said "i wear this ok, yeah." So I put a little sweater over it and buttoned it up and called it good. You pick your battles, right! =) Michaela is so cute. What a crack up.

Kristin said...

She is so TALL!!!! Love the boots!