Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fun for the Grandparents

A Few more vacation shots.... but this time - it's live :)


Despite my constant push for country music, she STILL loves ROCK!


Michaela truly is my mother's soul mate.....If you know my mom, it makes sense, if not, it's still a cute video!


Our Rock Star!

5 comments:

The Fifes said...

So cute. Can't believe how big she's getting! That water place looked so fun. Where was that?

Tawnya said...

She is soooo cute! Have I ever mentioned that? I love how she just saunters over to the slide, goes down, and repeats. And nice choice with the Weezer!

Smith Family said...

I"m wondering where that water park is too! So fun!

Unknown said...

Still our best family vacation ever!

...Laura... said...

she is such a character! We've got to hook her and Hayden up together some day! What are you doing all summer while Jordan is away??? And what's your nearest airport that for southwest??