Michaela: I wish....
Mommy: What do you wish buggers?
Michaela: Well, I wish in my heart
Mommy: You do! That is wonderful! What do you wish for?
Michaela: That daddy not gross!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mommy: Hup two three, Get up stairs!
Michaela: Okay, hup, cock-a-the-doodle! dood you hear my up there?!
Mommy: I hear it - Cockadoodle get upstairs!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mommy: Michaela get done going potty honey!
Michaela: It's hard to do my potty right now, maybe later, I need to scream first....AUGH!!!
Mommy: (laughing) did that help?
Michaela: It sure did!
Mommy: What do you wish buggers?
Michaela: Well, I wish in my heart
Mommy: You do! That is wonderful! What do you wish for?
Michaela: That daddy not gross!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mommy: Hup two three, Get up stairs!
Michaela: Okay, hup, cock-a-the-doodle! dood you hear my up there?!
Mommy: I hear it - Cockadoodle get upstairs!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mommy: Michaela get done going potty honey!
Michaela: It's hard to do my potty right now, maybe later, I need to scream first....AUGH!!!
Mommy: (laughing) did that help?
Michaela: It sure did!




6 comments:
Oh thanks. I need my weekly dose of Michaela!
Oh wow that made me laugh a lot! What a cutie!
HAHAHAHAHA! Priceless.
She is so funny! I hope that when you guys are in Washington we get to see you guys :) I can't believe what a little girl she has become already.... Love her!
That's funny!
How sweet! Dontcha just love the things toddlers say?
Where in WA will you be? I'd love to meet you! I live in Spokane!
Post a Comment